Samara Arcana is a demonic businesswoman who made a pact with Fun 'n Fruity and works in the Commercial Business & External Affairs Division.
Samara is a demon that looks like a child with the height of 4'8 (That's right. She's a fucking loli but in actuality, 600 years as a demon means she is 6 in human years.) Samara has purple glowing eyes, purple and pink hair, and black horns. Samara wears a purple business shirt, a black vest, a pair of black shorts, and sandals. She is seen with a staff.
Samara is a female demon who enjoys business. Her best deals include: Anything you desire for your soul. She enjoys tricking unsuspecting victims and working with money, mainly stealing or scamming for it. She is a demon that made a pact with Fun n' Fruity. (Not related to Akuma at all)
|LMB||Arcanite Missile||"Left click to fire out a low-damage magical projectile."||50||0.25 Seconds|
|Q||Arcanite Barrage||Create a massive arcanite crystal that rises into the air, then shatters, causing a lot ( and I mean A LOT) of crystal shards to scatter across the map.||50 per shard||8 Seconds|
|E||Arcanite Port||"Fire an orb that switches your place with an enemy or ally."||250||5 Seconds|
|R||Arcanite Storm||"Raise three arcanite orbs, and fire them at the boss, the orbs track the boss."||85 per orb||6 Seconds|
|F||Arcanite Deception||"Samara creates two copies of her that copy her moves. Upon their creaton, Samara switches places with one of them (She could be left, right, or center.)"||N/A||30 Seconds|
|Passive||You Haven't Seen the Last of me!||"When Samara falls below 20% health, she teleports to a random ally. She heals another 20% of her max health."||N/A||25 Seconds|
- Increase Speed (0.125+/1 Point)
- Increase Health (2.5+/ 1 Point)
- Increase Damage (1/1 Point)
- 80,000 with less people.
- 120,000 with a full server.
Samara spawns from a meteor crashing into the ground. Samara will use a shit ton of spells while remaining stationary for half the fight;
- Meteor storm.
- Most commonly, a fireball.
- Ice Comets.
At 50% health;
- Samara gains free mobility.
- Will attempt to combo attack with her basic character abilities. (LMB x3, E, F, R)
- Summon demonic minions.
- Moves to the center of the map and spins, firing a haze beam from both ends of her staff, becoming a mini trumpet blaster.
- Her last name is derived from 'Arcane.'
- Her price is an obvious reference to Satan.
- Samara is basically a non-drunk Suika from Touhou.